Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I can certainly do better than this...



I decided to critique and old Kinetik Festival flyer because that is the festival we are doing for project 1. For starters, I really do not like this flyer at all. The spacing is confusing and disproportionate. the shapes used are visually awful. Also, the robot machines on the sides have nothing to do with electronic music do they? Plus, I have no idea of a time or venue, and my final complaint is I do not know who the headliners are. Oh, and does the viewer really need to know the country each artist is from? It seems like a lot of wasted space where other, more important information should go. Overall, a very ugly, uninformative flyer. I certainly don't want to go to the Kinetik Festival now.

No comments:

Post a Comment