Monday, February 10, 2014

Good, simple festival flyer



So, I was simply google searching recent music festival flyers. I came across a flyer for the Folk N' Acoustic festival from December 10th. There is not a yearly date so I'm not quite sure what year the festival is from. I picked this flyer because it contains the same restrictions we have for project 1; simple color scheme, text only. The design is so simply, yet so powerful. The emphasis is on the name of the festival with the powerful sans-serif fonts that work very well together. Plus, the black and red color scheme, mixed with the vintage texture is very appealing to the eye. Finally, the spacing throughout the flyer is virtually perfect. My only critique is there are 5 of 6 different fonts used. Although they are used well, it is right on the edge of good and over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment